Monday, November 14, 2011

Ivy is TWO!

Ivy has found her first loves - Elmo and Cookie Monster. Actually, I think she likes Elmo better but we wont tell Mr. C that. It was so cute, I had put up the party decorations while Ivy was napping and when I brought her out and showed her she literally gasped and started kicking her legs with excitement. I wish I got it on video!





She had lot's of fun opening presents and shredding tissue paper.





Hokey Pokey Elmo is a big hit.






Signing "all done"

Ivy was a bit amused with us singing Happy Birthday to her but mostly she had her eye on the cupcake. This girl knows a sweet when she see's one!

I love the look on her face!


Think she liked it?


Stop the paparazzi!


Love, love, love this girl and so thankful we have her here to celebrate!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica, she is GORGEOUS!!!! Happy birthday sweet girl, I'm so thankful you've had your first one at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Ivy you are too precious! HUGS lil girl! & Happy, Happy Birthday!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Australian fans Kylie, Ian, Ashton & Violette

    ReplyDelete